Please Id!!! 4 Legged Scorp!!!

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

oooh, you are goign to need at LEAST an inch of plexiglass per foot of length to safely contain that thing. make sure the cage walls are at least 1.5x length or it will crawl right out.

it actually does have 8 legs, but pairs have been genetically bonded together to increase rigidity

also note: the exoskeleton has a MUCH higher proportion of manganese in it, so the scorpion requires specially gutloaded feeders while in growth phase

Murziukas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Treat it with acids if there are some left. You shouldn't consume it this way you know... It's not healthy. :?

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hahaha i kinda like it thought can i piut it in my singature hahahhaha

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It looks like Holyies sh*ties lol

Make sure you feed him 5 times a day {D

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
what´s funny is that the little move it makes my H. cyaneus does to me all the time...

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can anyone I.D. this guy?:?

Last edited:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
{D hmm the multicolored clubtail.........very rare!(pandinus color faciatus clubbis)

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
{D hmm the multicolored clubtail.........very rare!(pandinus color faciatus clubbis)
you typed it wrong, its "Pandinus coloratus faciatus clubbis".

it was 1st thought to belong to androctunus due to the thick tail, but was moved to pandinus due to the massive clawss..., and it is the only scorpion immune to all stings... ;P

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
aww i missed another joke due to this stupid computer not showing pictures...:(. I'll laugh when I get home.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
What in tarnation? Quickstrike!

Beastwars, kids!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
you typed it wrong, its "Pandinus coloratus faciatus clubbis".

it was 1st thought to belong to androctunus due to the thick tail, but was moved to pandinus due to the massive clawss..., and it is the only scorpion immune to all stings... ;P
:wall: ahh yes!! coloratus

scorpians111

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol true i been playin it for ages yet i didn't try to think wat type it is lol funny thing