Please Help!!!

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Ok my Togo Starburst Just molted but lost a leg... I have the molt and the leg is still attached to the molt... Will she be ok if I just leave her alone? or will she be bleeding? Should I move her into an ICU? please help

thnx

TheDon

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is she bleeding?
If not she may have cast off the stuck leg herself.
So, if theres no liquid driping from the wound, she'll most likely be ok.
IMO.

Ernie

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Thanks... I think she may have been bleeding a tiny bit. But I rushed down to the store and bought new skin and dabbed a bit on. I may have gotten a bit on one of her legs too... is that fine? or is that bad? as soon as I dabbed her she bolted so a little bit got in her hairs on her leg. Anyways she is moving around just fine now and is as fast as ever. The reason I was so worried is it looked like she started to go into a death curl but she is out of that now so im not too worried... only about the fact that i got that new skin on her leg.

thnx for the reply and please tell me if it is ok the fact that some got on her other leg.

peace

TheDon

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think your good with it ..;)
Nice job, it'll be back in a couple molts.

E

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Ok good... I was pretty worried about her. Glad to see her moving around again. Thnx again for the reply.

peace

TheDon

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about the lost leg. It sucks that has to happen, but it has happened to lots of us. Glad your T is doing ok.

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Ya im glad she is fine. As I said I was really worried. But I have double checked everything and there is no more bleeding :eek: (sigh of relief)

This is only my 2nd molt so I wasnt used to anything like this. My Suntiger molted 100% fine which was my first and my 2nd wasnt so nice so... but anyways thnx for the replies people makes me feel much better :D

peace

TheDon