please help on breeding Boehmei!!

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Hello! I hope some1 can help me! i live in South Africa i have now bread 13 diffarent tarantula sp! but strugling with the B Boehmei! Ive mated about 2 months ago! she has fattened up nicely! what should i do next regarding temps and for how long?
The help will be great!

Thanx::wall::?

Sunset

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
with what ive read, im not sure if its right but after you breed them you flood them and then put them in a cool down for couple months with out food and then warm them up again. I think it takes around nine months for a sack but not sure. best place to go is go on youtube.

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Hey! thanx for info will def do some more homework! doesnt seem to be the most strait 4wid to breed!

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd say the breeding reports would be more helpful than youtube, personally. A lot of people will cool down the temps for a couple of months and then raise them back up again along with flooding and heavy feeding.

Cass

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Thanx! ive been looking in the breed report section! and i am chatting to another guy who has bread them! just wanting to get as much info as pos! all good to be well informed and to compare notes!
Thanx for the advice

Have a lekka day!