please help my t's missing

wonderwes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok i am freaked out this is my 3rd rose hair and some how he has escaped becouse i just went into his room and he isnt in his cage i looked and looked but he is not there. i noticed the lid was nudged off just a lil bit. i am sure he escaped. so if this is happend to any of u where did u find ures.where would a spider go thats the size of a small hamburger ?

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That happened to me before. What helps is look for web strings around. Try to think where would you go if you were the Tarantula (Its stupid I know but hey it worked for me) Then look around the cage for area where it might be dark. That is usually the first place they end up being, especially that size. It should not be too hard to find due to its size.

wonderwes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol

thats a exageration i was joking they dont get that big altho he is still big for a spider

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This has happened to me so many times, I'm not even gonna guess how many. If you think it's still in the room, I'd get a towel and push it up against the bottom of the door so it won't crawl under and give you more places to look for it. Amazing how you think you look all over, give up, and 30 mins later it's in the middle of the room on the floor. Just be careful when you open it later, you don't want to roll a T under the door. Also, I've stayed up late with a flashlight and sat on a stool in the dark. Then I'd scan the room about every 5 mins. I found an A. mod a foot from the ceiling on the wall that way once after I felt like I looked all over the place. Good luck.

wonderwes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thanks i try it

thanks i try it,yeah the towel thing i did first thing i noticed problem is i dont no how long he was gone b4 i noticed

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
More than likely the T is either still in the same room, or has moved to the adjoining room. So still a good chance to catch the T soon. Watch late in the evening for the T moving along a wall. Towels under the closest doors is a good idea. Look in closets if any, and on shelves.

mrsd

Arachnopeon
Check in all your shoes my escapee made it all the way through the house the first time and right into my husbands work shoe.
The next time she was sitting next to the coffe pot.