Please help my identify this spider

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Somebody gave me this tarantula about 5 or 6 years ago. He was moving and could no longer take care for it. He siad it was a rose hair , but this is no G. rosea. Does anyone have a guess? These pics are about two mounths after its last molt. It still has two peices stuck on her abdomin. This spider turns a charcoal grey color a few mounths after she molts so she is still a little dark in these pics. Also here is a pic of its last molt. Any queses are welcome, cuase i dont have a clue what it is. Also male or female? Thanks!

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
sorry my cam sucks, or i know very little about photagraphy

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmmm...A.Seemani ? Just a wild guess though, sorry I can't help more.

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A.Seemani , most likely a male.... U can tell be the markings on its legs. they seem like bones to me(there leg strips) Thats how i sperate them from other species...

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats for sure no rose hair... and its too brown to be an A. Seemani...

I am thinking it looks like a C. Lamanai

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A. seemanni came to mind the first 3 pictures, but the rest lost me. I can't really think of anything else that could have that kind of resemblance to the A. seemanni in the first 3 pictures. Can you take another picture with a little more lighting?

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Defanitely NOT a chaco (im a chaco lover:D)

chacos have golden colored hairs and stripes and often shorter than normal fangs

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'd sway with what Tony is saying. From what I could make out, looks like a Lasiodorides species.
john

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
thanks SO much for all your help. This is def not A. seemanni, ive had those before and there much darker than this. remember these pics are after a recent molt and the color of this spider lightens up much more. But anyway thanks for the responses, keep them coming. I will try to get better pics of this spider soon. Thanks for all your help once again.:)

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'd guess A. seemani too, but those pictures arn't clear enough for anyone to tell for sure....
need more lighting.

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
isnt there two color variations of a. seemanni? a black and a brown?

so it could be one?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I didnt know there was two color varations of A seemanni. Here is a few more pics, remember that it turns grey after a few mounths

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I will post a pic in a few mounths so you can see her true colors.:?

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
I'm just a newbie, but I'm thinking maybe a Lasiodorides striatus? The orangish striping on the legs looks similar to that species.

Leanne

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It's definitely not an A. seemanni. I'll get back to you when I'm sure what it is. Who knows, maybe you just discovered a whole new species.