PLEASE HELP!!! Molting Concern

LunaMoon06

Arachnopeon
Yesterday morning I noticed my tarantula in molting position, I checked in this morning and she is still in molting position and hasn’t made any progress whatsoever. Please tell me what’s going on and how I could help her if I can! 5F57EC91-B568-4AC1-A0A3-91960A9A13EE.jpeg

olivianicole

Arachnopeon
What species is this? Looks pretty dry in there. All species molt better with extra water in the enclosure, like an overfilled water dish. And I can’t tell if that’s the molt coming off the abdomen or not.

LunaMoon06

Arachnopeon
She is an Arizona Blonde, I do have a water dish in there but I didn’t want to refill it because I didn’t want to hurt or disturb her while molting

olivianicole

Arachnopeon
Are her legs moving at all? Usually they make small movements when they’re molting. She seems like she has some size on her, sometimes they take longer as they grow, but that’s still a long time to be in that state.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Being honest does't look good. Try to add moisture around her.

As mentioned it looks too dry, so it can get stuck faster if it's not enough fluid between both exoskeletons.

Always provide a moist spot to provide certain levels of humidity.

winter

Arachnosupporter +
Are you certain you're looking at the actual tarantula and not looking at the exuvia (molt)? Did the T already molt and went into hiding somewhere else in the enclosure while leaving the exuvia behind? Most Aphonopelma's opisthosoma are fat prior to molting, the opisthosoma in the picture looks too shriveled to be a tarantula in imminent ecdysis.

If indeed the picture does show the actual tarantula and not it's exuvia, then chances are it's stuck and will not make it.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Looks stuck to me. Looks like it started to come out, which is why the opisthosoma is so shriveled, but couldn't complete the process. Not sure how big this one is, but it looks like a male, so that could explain the smaller size of the opisthosoma.