Plea for help with millipede site

Crunchie

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh well somehow or other a lot of my millipede site got lost and I have no back ups (that'll teach me) .

I've managed to get most of it back up however and what's more I've re-designed it a little with the species care sheets I wanted to make for all the species I've had having been started.

http://www.pet-pedes.co.uk

The "species care" link is the one that will hold all the care sheets for the different species

Now I know some folks here love millipedes as well and whats more no doubt folk will have kept other species than I have that have sucessfully bred (I can only really write about my experiences and the experience of others when I've read it). What I'm wondering is if anyone is willing to share their secrets in how to care for any type of millipede they may have owned.

Of course credit will be given on the site if anyone has any info or pictures. If you fancy copying one of the care sheets from the site and altering it to suit the species you've kept this would be most helpful.

Here is a copy of the caresheet I made up for the Tanzanian Red Legged if folk want to use this as a guideline it would be excellent. Of course any pictures anyone has of various species would also be welcomed.

Tanzanian Red Legged