Plant growing in sling enclosure

jay444

Arachnosquire
So I rehoused my K.brunnipes last week and today I found out that some kind of plant is growing from the substrate. The sub is plain coconut fiber with sphagnum moss. Anybody got an idea of what it could be?
Thanks!

20210413_182345.jpg

emartinm28

Arachnoknight
Gonna be pretty much impossible to tell right now, could be anything, you’ll need to wait for the true leaves to develop

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Judging by the unique cotyledon shape, this is the Kochiana-eating palm, endemic to the coastal regions of Brazil. Don't worry about the name, I'm sure your T will be fine.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
It will probably die off soon I can't imagine there is much goodness for it in coconut fiber but once it's leaf has opened you could always try googleing the shape of the leaf see if you can find it. The seed may have come from the spag moss . Be interesting to see what it is . If you find out let me know please 🙂

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I got a baby bush cricket in my sphagnum moss so it’s not surprising there was a plant seed

KaroKoenig

Arachnobaron
Just let it grow, if it does at all in coco crud. Having plants in a tarantula enclosure is not as crazy as it's cracked up to be.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
So I rehoused my K.brunnipes last week and today I found out that some kind of plant is growing from the substrate. The sub is plain coconut fiber with sphagnum moss. Anybody got an idea of what it could be?
Thanks!
Happens -
More beautiful than the ugly plastic part in the background :lol: ! At best, you can smoke it.
Here, I didn't plant that either, but I like it:

PXL_20210415_050905901.jpg