Placed my order. Waiting patiently!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Back in the hobby order placed. Now the hardest part...the wait! Ahhh!

Unfortunately, it's not the back in the hobby BANG of an order that I originally wanted. But, it's a start and all are critters that I loved before and still do.

Here is what I ordered.

0.0.1 A. versicolor
0.0.1 P. irminia
0.0.1 P. pulcher
0.0.2 C. darlingi

My wife and I will be going and picking up enclosures and goodies tomorrow. Going to get their new homes setup.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron

Unfortunately, it's not the back in the hobby BANG of an order that I originally wanted. But, it's a start and all are critters that I loved before and still do.

Here is what I ordered.

0.0.1 A. versicolor
0.0.1 P. irminia
0.0.1 P. pulcher
0.0.2 C. darlingi

My wife and I will be going and picking up enclosures and goodies tomorrow. Going to get their new homes setup.

Welcome back I hope you get mostly females!!!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah ah, I love to wait. There's a subtle pleasure in waiting, IMO :-s
The wait is only good for one reason. That reason being- if you're waiting on them, then they've been ordered. The wait kills me. I just want them here so I can set them up in their new homes! Hahaha

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Welcome back and congrats on the order! I remember when I first started in the hobby and looked up info regarding some species and came across some of your posts haha.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Welcome back and congrats on the order! I remember when I first started in the hobby and looked up info regarding some species and came across some of your posts haha.
+1, When I joined Arachnoboards and read through old posts I read quite a few of your posts too Redneck. :) Nice to "meet" you. Glad you came back.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you. I sure hope it was helpfull to you.

Welcome back!

@Chris LXXIX That is a pretty rare trait to have xD

Thank you. We all should learn to love the wait. Like I said, if you're waiting, then you were able to place the order.

+1, When I joined Arachnoboards and read through old posts I read quite a few of your posts too Redneck. :) Nice to "meet" you. Glad you came back.
Thank you. Again, whatever you read through, the old posts. I hope they were in some way helpfull to you, too. And nice to "meet" you too ratluvr76.

Clifford DVM

Arachnopeon

Here is what I ordered.

0.0.1 A. versicolor
0.0.1 P. irminia
0.0.1 P. pulcher
0.0.2 C. darlingi

May I ask where you ordered your T's from?

Clifford DVM

Arachnopeon
Paul, at petcenterusa.net. So it will be next week when he ships them.
I thought so... I have known Paul for almost 20 years. He has some of the best T's out there. One of the best shippers. Great guy. And congratulations!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought so... I have known Paul for almost 20 years. He has some of the best T's out there. One of the best shippers. Great guy. And congratulations!
Thank you. I've ordered from him a few times in the past. His packing is flawless. I learned how to pack T's from him. I've looked through all the websites. He offers the best prices and selection IMO.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
The waiting is the most anxious time for me. I'm always so worried about them in transit regardless to how good the packing is I'm always paranoid. I feel your pain.

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer

Here is what I ordered.

0.0.1 A. versicolor
0.0.1 P. irminia
0.0.1 P. pulcher
0.0.2 C. darlingi

Hell ya brother , very happy to see you back ! Us good old boys gotta stick together .

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The waiting is the most anxious time for me. I'm always so worried about them in transit regardless to how good the packing is I'm always paranoid. I feel your pain.
This is the worst part. Worrying if they're okay. I've shipped in the past. The person that bought them just fell off the face of the planet. Never to be heard from again. The Ts I shipped were all packed the way I learned from Paul. They were out sitting at the post office for several weeks. All together they were packed for 3.5-4 weeks. That's from the time I packed them to the time I unpacked them. All survived! One had molted and cause complications. However, it was still alive. They are very durable little critters!

Hell ya brother , very happy to see you back ! Us good old boys gotta stick together .
Thanks bud. I'm happier than a fat kid in a candy store! I've been wanting back in for a while. Just not been the right time. Either financially or with work. Now though. The wife approved it! Haha.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
This is the worst part. Worrying if they're okay. I've shipped in the past. The person that bought them just fell off the face of the planet. Never to be heard from again. The Ts I shipped were all packed the way I learned from Paul. They were out sitting at the post office for several weeks. All together they were packed for 3.5-4 weeks. That's from the time I packed them to the time I unpacked them. All survived! One had molted and cause complications. However, it was still alive. They are very durable little critters!

Thanks bud. I'm happier than a fat kid in a candy store! I've been wanting back in for a while. Just not been the right time. Either financially or with work. Now though. The wife approved it! Haha.
The title of this thread should be "Placed my order. Waiting impatiently!", no?

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Oh man the wait, so exciting and so frustrating at the same time!

Welcome back to the hobby and forum!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh man the wait, so exciting and so frustrating at the same time!

Welcome back to the hobby and forum!
Thanks. I'm just using my time right now to put together the enclosures. Nothing to fancy. But suitable.