Pixel Ts

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
(I'm not sure where artwork would go, so if the Pictures section isn't the right one, a moderater can move it.)
I got the idea of making little Ts out of pixels on MS Paint, then made the backgrounds transparent on Microsoft GIF Animator. Some of the colors might be a bit off, especially on the species that aren't as popular or familiar. I also exaggerated some of the colors to make them more visually appealing. For any rare species that I didn't draw, I couldn't find a reference picture for.
They're all in .gif format and the dimensions are 50x50.

Aphonopelma

A. anax
A. bicoloratum
A. chalcodes
A. crinirufum
A. hentzi
A. moderatum
A. schmidti
A. seemani

If you'd like to use one, just right-click the image, click 'Properties' and highlight and copy the link. Feel free to use one or more for avatars, signatures, etc. Please give credit to me if you can, and please don't claim them as your own.

Last edited:

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Brachypelma

B. albiceps
B. albopilosum
B. angustum
B. annitha
B. auratum
B. baumgarteni
B. boehmei
B. emilia
B. epicureanum
B. fossorium
B. klaasi
B. sabulosum
B. schroederi
B. smithi
B. vagans
B. verdezi

octoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very impressive.

Especially since you're just using MS paint. XB

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Acanthoscurria

A. antillensis
A. atrox
A. brocklehursti
A. chacoana
A. fracta
A. geniculata
A. insubtilis
A. juruenicola
A. sternalis

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I want to see the the P. metallica & C. cyaneopubescens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I agree, very nice!:clap: You are good at this. You should see if there would be anyway to make some of these official arachnoboard smilies and avatars. Talk to the mods.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Grammostola

G. actaeon
G. alticeps
G. aureostriata
G. grossa
G. pulchra
G. rosea

Last edited:

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
( Btw, the program I'm using to make the backgrounds transparent is altering the colors a bit. I hope it's not enough to make the colors too distorted, since I can't fix the way it alters them... )

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
( Btw, the program I'm using to make the backgrounds transparent is altering the colors a bit. I hope it's not enough to make the colors too distorted, since I can't fix the way it alters them... )
THe only one I see a problem with is the G.pulchra because they are jet black all over.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
These two look perfect! Outstanding job, where the Avics and pokies though! How about some Ceratogyrus spp.:drool:
I'll work on the arboreals later, because I'll need to edit the entire outlines (since arboreal and terrestrial body structures are different).

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ah you are right, I was thinking of that, but for some reason I thought you'd leave the body structure the same. Keep up the great work.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Man...smokin Green Bottle Blue!!!!!!!!! Excellent Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!