Pitbulls are monsters!

DragonizedGlory

Arachnosquire
When I got the email to your post i read what you wrote but couldnt see the pictures and was about to log in and tell you a heap of crap about what a moron you are.
WELL PLAYED BRO
Very beautiful dogs you have there. Treat them right and they'll defend you with their lives.

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
When I got the email to your post i read what you wrote but couldnt see the pictures and was about to log in and tell you a heap of crap about what a moron you are.
WELL PLAYED BRO
Very beautiful dogs you have there. Treat them right and they'll defend you with their lives.
I was hoping I'd get someone :rofl::rofl: these two are the biggest babies ever and I do love them :happy:

DragonizedGlory

Arachnosquire
I had a mean bull terrier when I was a kid named dipstick. Black all over except for the tip of his tail. I got the runt of the litter. He was small for a BT but nobody could get near me when he was around and he absolutely HATED my mother and a vacuum. The only animal that didn't take his shit was my sisters ginger cat. When that feline walked down the hall dipstick was gone!

Wish I had a photo to share

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
I had a mean bull terrier when I was a kid named dipstick. Black all over except for the tip of his tail. I got the runt of the litter. He was small for a BT but nobody could get near me when he was around and he absolutely HATED my mother and a vacuum. The only animal that didn't take his shit was my sisters ginger cat. When that feline walked down the hall dipstick was gone!

Wish I had a photo to share
"Dipstick" hahaha. Yea a cat can be the boss sometimes, even for the "scarier" dogs. I know my miniature pincher owns the house lol

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
WELL PLAYED BRO
I thought the same...was ready to type 'run for cover, incoming!!!'
Nice one @Cassiusstein :D

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
I really hate pit bulls. Try to go to sleep and a pit bull is on your bed. So you move the pit bull. Pit bull now sleeps on you.

In all seriousness I want one. I want a puppy but I know how many are homeless in shelters. I want one to grow with my cat but... so many are in need for a home. Conflicted.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
They are great. It's always the same story, you know. Dogs (therefore Pitbulls) are innocents, their masters are the only guilty. Here in Italy there's too much "bimbominkia" with Pitbulls. They're "weak" and uneducated, therefore their dogs are "uneducated" as well: but not weak, lol.

Here in old world "boot" they (and not only Pitbulls) are "tased" for life and forced to fight against wild boars, pigs, other dogs etc for Mafia owned underground bet mostly in central Italy, a thing that drive me mad... that's why I suggest the good Cesare Mori old school method against Mafioso's and not D(i)emocracy crap PC weak ways ;-)

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Ah, pitbulls are beautiful dogs! Unfortunately they are banned in Norway along with American Staffordshire terrier, fila brasilerio and dogo argentino.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Any animal that has the intelligence to be trained also unfortunately has the intelligence to be corrupted.

Pits are stunning dogs. Sadly due to some highly irresponsible owners they're banned here in the UK along with a handful of others.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Here in Italy they aren't banned. While I'm happy for that, and while I hate that, a good 50% of Italian Pitbulls owners (and other similar dogs) are complete criminals or braindead folks... I have sadly to state that, as a note, in 2003 when the laughable Italian gov. banned Arachnids, no one defended those. But when Pitbulls were on the line for a ban, everyone (vet. first, lol $$$) jumped out. Just a note :-/

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
As a veterinary technician, I frequently get "mauled" by bully type dogs on a regular basis. Have to take breaks to wipe the exuberant slobber off my face, or clean the submissive urination off my shoes, or straighten my scrubs and put stuff back into my pockets after a hug-fest.

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
I really hate pit bulls. Try to go to sleep and a pit bull is on your bed. So you move the pit bull. Pit bull now sleeps on you.

In all seriousness I want one. I want a puppy but I know how many are homeless in shelters. I want one to grow with my cat but... so many are in need for a home. Conflicted.
You can find a real sweetheart in a shelter, and if you want a puppy get a shelter dog and a puppy :happy: best dog their is in my opinion. They're the only dog I've ever been around that can't stand to be alone, be warned, they will follow you everywhere and be up in your face haha

louise f

Arachnoangel
they're banned here in the UK along with a handful of others
In Denmark you are not allowed to have pit bulls either. Sucks. It is never the animal but the owner that carries the blame.
My father once rescued a German shepard from a guy who were beating her. In the beginning she was hiding under the tables every time she heard a little sound. But that girl turned out to be the best family dog ever had. I still miss her today. My father took her to dog training and she got medals for Danish championship. Hehe we could even throw a piece of bacon on her nose, and she didn`t touch it before my dad said go for it. :D Some great memories :)

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
Here in Italy they aren't banned. While I'm happy for that, and while I hate that, a good 50% of Italian Pitbulls owners (and other similar dogs) are complete criminals or braindead folks... I have sadly to state that, as a note, in 2003 when the laughable Italian gov. banned Arachnids, no one defended those. But when Pitbulls were on the line for a ban, everyone (vet. first, lol $$$) jumped out. Just a note :-/
It really does make me sad what type of people the breed attract. But it still baffles me how people can hate the breed, seems very ignorant to me.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
That really sucks, it makes no sense to ban a bread to me. I have a staffy too and she's even sweeter :happy:
I agree! What happened here was that some people were keeping pitbulls irresponsible, e.g raising them to be fighting dogs. Instead of dealing with those individuals, they banned the whole breed. For some time after that, American Staffordshire terrier was allowed, but when it turned out that people kept pitbulls with papers of them being "Amstaffs" they banned them as well :confused:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
It really does make me sad what type of people the breed attract. But it still baffles me how people can hate the breed, seems very ignorant to me.
Yeah... only F-Word ignorants hate that breed, just like sadly (at least here in Italy) a good 50% of Pitbulls owners are total douche. You know, those freaks that buy a certain type of dogs only for train hard them (IMO to the point of torture, using electrocution and crap like that) for unleash him/her against others because they are too scared to use fists, and things like that :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I have no respect and mercy for the Italian 'Bimbominkia' that use Pitbulls for that... those dogs are a living, walking vessel of strenght and loyalty, dogs that will enter in the fire for protect their masters and their family.

Therefore those that abuse those dogs and turn Pitbulls into soulless creatures for blood, are on my enemy list. It's due to those ignorants idiots acts that those dogs reputation is bad viewed and ban happened :)

Hail to Pitbulls

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
I have no respect and mercy for the Italian 'Bimbominkia' that use Pitbulls for that... those dogs are a living, walking vessel of strenght and loyalty, dogs that will enter in the fire for protect their masters and their family.

Therefore those that abuse those dogs and turn Pitbulls into soulless creatures for blood, are on my enemy list. It's due to those ignorants idiots acts that those dogs reputation is bad viewed and ban happened :)

Hail to Pitbulls
They really are a breed that would die by your side before saving themselves