pissed and sad at the same time

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my female emp died about two days ago and i didnt know until today because shes been in the same position for a long time...... i cant believe she died... she has a tank mate too, a male which was the first one i ever bought..... hes still alive though so they may have had a fight.... they havent eaten in about 3 weeks so that might have been the case... man im just so bummed out right now... she was pregnant too

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Any idea on how it may have passed on ?
I doubt its due to fighting...
Maybe the setup was a bit too dry ? or another case of expired shelf life ?
Sorry if i sounded odd...guessed i've seen too many cassualties that i no longer feel it anymore lol :eek:

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Do you know how old she was? Was she WC or CB? Lots of factors. If it was too dry the male would most likely be suffering too. Pregnancy could have been a contributing factor as well, especially if she was old. If she was WC she could have had internal parasites as well that she lived with for several years but finally took a toll on her.:confused:

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
U make it sound so nice...:D

Could be that the scorps software licensing has expired {D
Cheer up dude...its just a speedbump on a long freeway...it sucks o hit it at high speed but dun let it get u down...get a new one;)

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well she was sitting dead for about two days and when i took her out their were tiny worms eating her up inside and could those have been in there the whole lifetime or were those parasites? she didnt look to have any battle wounds either and she is the one to always start fights..... she was around 2 months gravid, and i bought her at 4 inches long with tail curled up.

i_like_scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sounds like she could have been an older one so she could have been at the end of her life. As for the worms, if they were actually long worms that could have been the cause of her death (i.e. internal parasites). Otherwise they could have been maggots.