pinktoes and poop

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
1 of my 2 pinktoes the newest one i just bought in her enclosure on the sides of the tank there is white poop im assuming its poop but there is so much of it when i try and clean it she gets pissd off?
and even when i do clean it more appears she just wont stop pooping can anyone tell me why and how am i supost to clean it without bothering her for one and how long can i leave it on the sides of the tank before it can start causing problems any help is much appreciated-jason

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
at least it's pooping on its cage and not on you! i've had 2 pinktoes poop on me at the last two shows i was at.... everyone thought it was so damn funny.

If it's pissing her off, just wait till she's in a different area of her enclosure then do it w/ a long swab or hemostats w/ some cloth. it'll be fine like that for quite a while... it just doesn't look really nice/.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Avics have a very different idea of decoration than we do....Sometimes they shoot poop at you in defense, but sometimes they just sling it everywhere. I don't think it would cause too many problems, but it sure doesn't look very appealing.

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
thanks yeah i was wondering how the hell she got all that poop over there she has been up at the top of her cork bark the whole time on the other side of the tank i was gone for 20 mins then came back and seen it i was like jeez you didnt even move haha thanks i did not know they shoot there poo-jason

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
avics are really bad poopers for a spider they sure do have a fast metabolism.