pink body purple toe avic?

energizer2010

Arachnopeon
I think the google images are lying to me but I seen a pink body with purple toes avic and am wondering if it's a true avic and if so where can I find one?

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Are you talking about the Avicularia versicolor? It would help if you linked the photo, not just a few pages full of them. ;)

energizer2010

Arachnopeon
I linked the web page and the page number in which you need. I would link the photo if I could fortunately I'm on my phone and have no access to a computer. Sorry for wasting your time

Last edited:

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I linked the web page and the page number in which you need. I would link the photo if I could fortunately I'm on my phone and have no access to a computer. Sorry for wasting your time
You're not wasting our time, I never turn down the opportunity to look at pictures of T's. {D If you want an answer, we need to know which one you're talking about. You can tell us what row and column. Example. Page 2, bottom row, second to last pic.

Rob, maybe I'm blind but I don't see a pic of an Avicularia sling on page 2.

Last edited:

Rob1985

This user has no status.
You're not wasting our time, I never turn down the opportunity to look at pictures of T's. {D If you want an answer, we need to know which one you're talking about. You can tell us what row and column. Example. Page 2, bottom row, second to last pic.

Rob, maybe I'm blind but I don't see a pic of an Avicularia sling on page 2.
it was there when I looked before and now it;s gone. I did see it thought. It was pink, but I think it was the lighting.

energizer2010

Arachnopeon
page 2 row 3 first pic. At least that's the one for my phone. Not sure if it's the same for a computer. Hope that helps. I just wanna know what it is for that's what I'm wanting to get

energizer2010

Arachnopeon
that's the one for sure. Right now I have a G. Rosea and I would love to get an A. Avic or A. Purpurea as soon as I get the money for it