Pictures of some of my collection.

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A friend was over yesterday with his camera and we decided to do a little photo shoot with some of my T's. These are in order A. avicularia, A. versicolor, C. fimbriatus, C. guangxiensis, and C. schodtei.

Last edited:

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here are a few more. They are in order h. incei, p.chordatus, h. schmidti, l. violaceopes, and P. irmina.

Last edited:

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here are a few more. In order are P. regalis, s. effera, s. dichromata, and s. philippinus

Last edited:

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pics. I just ordered a P.regalis from Paul Becker so i'm very excited about finally getting into pokies. Your P.irminia has very nice color.

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She was set up as a deep burrower. 10 inches of moist substrate. We put her in a critter keeper for two reasons: 1. When we were trying to photograph her, the glass container she was in broke and all I had ready was a critter keeper. 2. It was easier to photograph in that keeper. She will spend the next week or so there while I set up a new enclosure for her.

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah I'm really happy with my irmina. I bought her last November in Beijing and she has filled out nicely.

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for posting the pics. I've been wanting to see some of your T's for quite a while. You have a really beautiful and diverse collection. Diane

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Nice pictures, and some really nice looking Ts! Thanks for sharing pictures! I'm trying to post more pix of my new additions soon. I really love the photos on the orchids. Nice touch!

Marga

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are a few more. In order are P. regalis, s. effera, s. dichromata, and s. philippinus
Are your effera and dichromata switched? The third pic doesn't look like a dichromata....

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Are your effera and dichromata switched? The third pic doesn't look like a dichromata....
upper left: regalis
upper right: dichromata
lower left: effera
lower right: philippinus

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
you have some great looking T's. nice enclosures too.
My friend commented on that. He said that in China most people just keep T's without trying to make the cages asthetically pleasing. I think that making the cage look as nice as possible adds to the fun. In fact, I'm in the process of upgrading some of the enclosures. Pics will certainly follow.

blooms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm really happy u guys like my T's. I really try my best to make my collection diverse and interesting. Like I'm sure most of you guys do, I have my wish list and am constantly on the look out for specimens from the list.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
upper left: regalis
upper right: dichromata
lower left: effera
lower right: philippinus
Gotcha. The way that post is displayed on my monitor, there are three pics at the top and one below, not a square.

Beautiful Ts and good shots of 'em