pictures of my new cresties

Lolita

Arachnoknight
by popular demand pictures of my new cresties idk if their morphs or what but i love them anyway the orange one is named sticky and the tanish one is named kamikaze (cause he likes jumping from finger to finger so much) also i'm excited because tomorrow i'm picking up 3 more a breeding trio of morphs and a adult female b smithi for 200 total so i'm excited gotta love the local reptile/invert club

Attachments

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice little cresties!Let me know if you're looking for another one.I've got a juvie that I don't really have time for with all my Leopard geckos.Price would be insanely cheap(as cheap as they get!).

Lolita

Arachnoknight
lol i know how you feel i have a decent amount of leos too if i werent spending my last 200 tomorrow i'd definitely take you up on that offer when i get more money in if you still have it i might be interested

OrdoMallus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The first one is a brindle and the second one is a Harlequin. If you are housing them together be aware that if they both turn out male they will start to eventually show or if they are a male and female pair I'd suggest sepparating them as soon as you find out. Cresties are very prolific and will try to breed early than they should and it will cause a lot of problems for your female. Undue stress, calcium crashing (which causes mbd), Losing weight when they aren't large enough to begin with, becoming eggbound, etc. I'd suggest speparating them if you do house them together in a little while or you may just end up killing your female. Or if you have two males they will fight sooner or later. Even having 2 females together can sometimes have fights or one dominating the other. Watch for tail and toes nips, etc. Often a cresty tail can be confused for a cricket sitting there.

If you're looking for more information or care sheet, try here:

http://the-gecko-tree.webs.com/

Last edited:

Lolita

Arachnoknight
right now their housed together but thats only cause i havent finished setting up their second tank i'm not sure what their genders are their too small to really sex at this point and my friend who breeds them has been helping me out with them they're pretty simple as far as lizards go compared to some of my other lizards so i'm not worried

Lolita

Arachnoknight
yeah i gotta do a few more here soon one is currently in the one pictured setup the other is a a 20 gallon tall and my breeders trio is in a 39 gallon tall i need to get more substrate though >.<