PICTURES OF MY Ceratogyrus brachycephalus

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For the first time in ages my C brachycepalus came out of her den today for a photo shoot. I only had time to get two good pictures before she scooped up the pinkie and drug it back into her hole so here is what I got.

Attachments

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think this spider is slightly deformed. Its abdomen is kinda twisted it seems. I find this very strange.

Attachments

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
those are very good pics thanks for sharing them-jason

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very cool indeed.....

I had only read about those spiders but wasn't aware that they were so yellowish. It looks humongous.....is that camera trickery?

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This one is extremely yellowish. And yes it is only 3 inches.

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Dam, that's a cool spider. Are they really that aggesive as some caresheets tell?

Dennis

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No this one isn't that aggressive at all. It is kinda like an A seemani in its temperment. It is more flighty than anything.

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
very cool .I especialy like the black flame like markings around her eyes. I have been thinking about getting into this genous of T's do you have any others?
Doug

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No this is the only one. I was always my favorite in the genus so I put it on my wishlist and when i came across it I scooped it up immediately.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No it was a juvie when I got it. It hasnt even undergone a molt in my care. I am hoping it survives a molt. It has been worrying me because of the deformity of its abdomen.