Picture request, submit your tarantula for tattoo ideas

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have been looking for pictures for a tattoo for a year or so now. Here are a couple I have collected. The first is my #1 choice but I don’t know who took it and whom the image belongs to so if anybody could help me out that would be great. I have permission to use the other 2 pics I have a tone more but do not have permission to post those.

Steph

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dan, if it were me, I like the idea of either a pokie or an H. mack on your arm, head up so it looks like it is heading for your shoulder.
I actually do have two tattoos (suprise) one on my bicep which is a half moon and star and a rose and a dolphin on my ankle. Who are you going to have do the work?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dan, if it were me, I like the idea of either a pokie or an H. mack on your arm, head up so it looks like it is heading for your shoulder.
I actually do have two tattoos (suprise) one on my bicep which is a half moon and star and a rose and a dolphin on my ankle. Who are you going to have do the work?
Mina, thats pretty much exactly the location i was thinking. I dont know who ill be going to...i know theres a few places right in my area in Joliet, and also some good ones in Chicago. But i dont really know yet...do you have any recomendations?

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you still wanted to do avics
A. avic

A. versi

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I already know what I'm getting when I'm 18. A perfect threat display, with tribal flames, right on the shoulder.{D

-Sean

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im getting this tattooed in fine line (exact detail) 2 weeks from now..
HA.. looks like Im not the only one that likes it.. I thought it was a tattoo when I first saw it.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im getting this tattooed in fine line (exact detail) 2 weeks from now..
HA.. looks like Im not the only one that likes it.. I thought it was a tattoo when I first saw it.

sweet man, post pics when its done!

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have been looking for pictures for a tattoo for a year or so now. Here are a couple I have collected. The first is my #1 choice but I don’t know who took it and whom the image belongs to so if anybody could help me out that would be great. I have permission to use the other 2 pics I have a tone more but do not have permission to post those.

Steph
What about setting up some threads asking? If I am to get a tat, thats a possible choice. (might have to set up a fan group {D )

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow nice sleeve! Have fun finding a spot….;P if it’s below the waistline I don’t want to see the pic ;P

I’m planning on putting this one between my shoulder blades. It was to be a whole back piece with tree bark and vines behind it but my finace wont have it :embarrassed: so it’s going to stay pretty small.

Snipes that is such a good idea. I’m going to do that. If you do get this image I would love to see the pic also!!!

Steph

Im sure that wont be a problem.. only problem Ill have is trying to find a place to put it!
notice the B. auratum in its burrow?