picture questions

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok so i have been desperately trying to take pics of my christmas present pedes because i am so desperate to put pics of the little monsters up but evey time i try the pics are terrible!!! any suggestions?

fantasticp

Arachnocompulsive
Old Timer
Bad how? What kind of light are you using? Take the pics in natural daylight if possible. Helps me.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
if you post a pic, we might be able to see what is wrong. as mentioned...try changing your lighting. also, i've seen quite a few pics here and there that were taken with decent cameras, but the person was just getting a bit too close to the subject so the camera couldn't focus. just keep practicing and you'll get better.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well i usually try to do it in the bathtub so the little nippers can't get away...i have a hp digi (sorry i don't know much else about it) it seems like i can't get it to focus right...like if i get far enough back where its not blurry then you can't see any detail...they all look the same...let me see if i can get a pic up tonight so ya'll can see...and i will try putting their cage outside that might help...

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
they don't have detail on the lcd display? or on the computer screen? if its just the lcd you are talking about, they should look noticeably larger on the screen.

nissan480

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if your trying to take close up picture's,it needs to be put on MACRO mode.this was my issue.only use when taking pics around 5 inches away.becareful,thats alittle close for your aggressive pede's.