Picture heavy.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had a little fun with one of my all time favorite genus today. I switched enclosures for my P.irminia female and P.cambridgei female. I put the cambridgei in the smaller enclosure that the irminia was in, and put the irminia in the larger enclosure that the cambridgei was in. The pictures arent the best. Im still trying to learn all of the bells and whistles on this new camera.

Irminia first. I raised her from a 2nd instar sling. She is one my gems in my collection. She was paired quite a while ago and has put on some weight (so to speak).

Now the cambridgei. I raised her from a 1st instar nymph. I love their green hue.

This is my C.fimbriatus juvinile. I believe it to be male based on a ventral view, but he's still a little small so we'll see how it turns out. This is the first T that I practice the new camera on so there is a TON of pics below.

Thanks for looking.
-Jake

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lots of tough-guy acts. I love the fimbriatus sequence: when he realized his threats weren't getting him anywhere, he decided to ball up and hope for the best. Then he's like screw it, I'm just gonna roll with what happens :p

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ive got a MM fimbriatus, and he is tiny, compared to my female....so that guy will prolly hook out soon, if hes a he....i will post up some pics tonight for ya

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ive got a MM fimbriatus, and he is tiny, compared to my female....so that guy will prolly hook out soon, if hes a he....i will post up some pics tonight for ya
About what diagonal leg span would you rate him as? That would be really unfortunate to have him hook out so soon. A lot of my males are doing this recently, and I've raised them all from slings. But thats just the way it goes. Plus, it gives me an excuse to buy more slings.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well thats unfortunate. Like I said, that just gives me an excuse to buy more slings.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
by that size, my female had her adult colors pretty much aswell...alot lighter and brighter....im guessing theres some sexual dimorphism in this sp....keep me posted either way...

still gunna get ya that pic too!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a little late on the pics, but here ya go... a couple are fuzzy, they are more for size reference

This is him in the small shallow container

Him inside a 500ml water bottle...(i cut the bottoms off, and use the to catch the T`s)

in his new home

So ya...hes a little dude...my female is way bigger!...it should be a sight to see!

Good luck wit yours!...hope you find a lady for him one day!

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks for the pictures. It looks like your male had a serious color change with his maturing molt.