Resolved Picture albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm2628

Arachnopeon
Can I start a new album? Or possibly rename the albums that a new account starts with?

Also I'm not having any luck uploading pictures to the scorpion category. Once I select the category the box that says upload does not appear. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong..

jm2628

Arachnopeon
I think I figured out that you have to upload to a subcategory of the scorpion category, but I'd still like to know if I can start my own albums, rename albums, and how to do both. Any help is much appreciated!

cold blood

Staff member
When you download pictures to the gallery, they will automatically end up in your gallery.

For instance I've never downloaded anything into a specific gallery for myself, yet every pic I've ever downloaded on arachnoboards shows in my gallery.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Can I start a new album? Or possibly rename the albums that a new account starts with?

Also I'm not having any luck uploading pictures to the scorpion category. Once I select the category the box that says upload does not appear. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong..
@jm2628 To create your own album in the gallery section of the site:
  1. Go to Gallery -> Your Albums.
  2. Click "Add Media" near the top-right corner.
  3. Where it says, "Add media to," select "An album."
  4. To create a new album, select "Create an album" from the drop-down menu. (If you are not seeing this option on the mobile version, try the desktop version.)
  5. Where it says "People Who May Add media to," please choose "Owner Only." Otherwise, less attentive members will often upload their images to other people's albums.)
  6. To add photos to one of your existing albums, select the relevant album under "Your Albums."

jm2628

Arachnopeon
@jm2628 To create your own album in the gallery section of the site:
  1. Go to Gallery -> Your Albums.
  2. Click "Add Media" near the top-right corner.
  3. Where it says, "Add media to," select "An album."
  4. To create a new album, select "Create an album" from the drop-down menu. (If you are not seeing this option on the mobile version, try the desktop version.)
  5. Where it says "People Who May Add media to," please choose "Owner Only." Otherwise, less attentive members will often upload their images to other people's albums.)
  6. To add photos to one of your existing albums, select the relevant album under "Your Albums."
Yes I've tried that from three different mobile browsers and also all three of their "desktop modes" with the same result:(. But I really appreciate your help!

I dont have an actual desktop or laptop to try it there unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator:

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Yes I've tried that from three different mobile browsers and also all three of their "desktop modes" with the same result:(. But I really appreciate your help!

I dont have an actual desktop or laptop to try it there unfortunately
The public library does. Drop by and access the site from there. It is a lot easier than playing around on mobile when you are trying to do setup and specifics.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Admin note: Only Arachnosupporter or Arachnosupporter Plus accounts have the ability to create albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.