Pics of Slinky :)

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

hey nixy! I also have 3 chevies and love them!
Great pics! Good Luck!
How bug are they?
I have a 2" and 2 3/4"

James

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's only one.
I know she looks like two different spiders, because of how the lights play on her in different positions and kinda morph her from pale orangy cream to nearly white.

But she's about three and a half inches. :)

I Love her.
I'm thinking of grabbing the other Juvi chevie they have....

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice, cool spider. Has it touched the substrate yet ? :)
Has it shown any aggressive tendencies, so far?

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nixy, great pics of a truly beutifull T.One of the most underated T's in the hobby I think. Mine was the first arboral T that I purchased and I fell in love with it right away.Very active and really cool webbing ,especially when they molt.Mine just molted to about 4" +/-, they get this awsome moss green sheen to them.:D
Doug

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Vys
Nice, cool spider. Has it touched the substrate yet ? :)
Has it shown any aggressive tendencies, so far?

Yes she has explored Every inch of her enclosier. Including her little pot cave and actualy took a shortcut through her water dish.
She is showing agresions. She will rear up if you put your hand in but usualy backs off. More defencivness then actualy thoughts of attacking I think. She Is very very skittish and darty. But Very Very active. hasn't done any webbing yet and I can't Wait till she does. She seems to have decided her favorite spot is in the back mid corner of her viv under her branch. The same branch the flirty cricket hopped up to say hello to her when I took the picture.
She is So so so so pretty and I am Honestly thinking of buying the other one they have.
Truely Lovely species and I am Very very impressed by this one.

Originally posted by Doug H
Nixy, great pics of a truly beutifull T.One of the most underated T's in the hobby I think. Mine was the first arboral T that I purchased and I fell in love with it right away.Very active and really cool webbing ,especially when they molt.Mine just molted to about 4" +/-, they get this awsome moss green sheen to them.
Doug
I Can't wait to see her webbing. But then I can't wait to see our usambara's webbing either. Neither the Chevie or the Usambar have started. Even though we have had the Usambar for a while.
The other Chevie the shop has, has a darkeer color to it. Whether it keeps this color or changes as it moults I don't know. But I Do Love the body and leg structure of these spiders and Honestly want a few more. They are Just So interesting looking and if the activity of Slinky is any spoecies indication I think the twins would enjoy a few more to watch. They sit with popcorn and cheese curls and watch Slinky like they would a TV. Commenting on her and what she's doing. They have drawn pictures of her and the rest of their babies too. Maybe I'll scan and post them. :)