User NaruflowPierrot's Tarantula Pictures

NaruflowPierrot

Arachnopeon
Nice, looks like post-processing too
a little. Depends on the picture. Some are stacks (mainly the first one as it’s a stack of 35 shots) , some are single shots, all are edited using Lightroom but nothing crazy. However, ideally, I wouldn’t like to edit them after that, but for some reason when I move it from Lightroom on my computer (where it looks absolutely fine) to my iPhone (where it all of a sudden becomes super dark) I haven’t any other choice but to start screwing with it on my phone. It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
a little. Depends on the picture. Some are stacks (mainly the first one as it’s a stack of 35 shots) , some are single shots, all are edited using Lightroom but nothing crazy. However, ideally, I wouldn’t like to edit them after that, but for some reason when I move it from Lightroom on my computer (where it looks absolutely fine) to my iPhone (where it all of a sudden becomes super dark) I haven’t any other choice but to start screwing with it on my phone. It is what it is. 🤷‍♂️
Oh I knew some were focus stacks, that was easy to tell. People who don't know this technique see gorgeous pics, never realizing they will never achieve them unless they use that technique. I've been doing it for decades on a micro level.

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
lightroom applies it's auto settings in the gallery tab, if you want them to appear that way on your phone you have to develop them with that auto setting.

Or your computer monitor's display/colour settings are wack