Pics and new T for Hubby :D

seezilla

Arachnopeon
So as promised, here's some pics of Skweezeme! Click the pics for the full image.

And introducing *drum roll* Sodaboy78's (my hubby) first pokie!! :D

I tried taking pictures of the new one... but the vial isn't conducive to images at all. Here's what I do have (and my apologies about the image quality). This is a P. Ornata that I picked up from my LPS. But it's a captiveinverts.com T. This lil guy has been at the LPS for about a month and no one has bought him/her. So I did for Hubby!

I circled him so you could tell him apart from the substrate. LOL

why yes, that's a P. Ornata sling leg. Woot!

these are as good as it gets for now.

I know I said I was looking at a B. Smithi but I felt bad that no one had bought him. He's about the same size as Skweezeme. :D

seezilla

Arachnopeon
Ahaha and Hubby is on his way home. He still doesn't know I bought it for him. I asked him before I left if it was available did he want it, he did. But when he called me later to ask if I had been able to get it, I told him no. :D{D He's going to get home and I'm going to surprise the critter-bits outta him. :p

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ahaha and Hubby is on his way home. He still doesn't know I bought it for him. I asked him before I left if it was available did he want it, he did. But when he called me later to ask if I had been able to get it, I told him no. :D{D He's going to get home and I'm going to surprise the critter-bits outta him. :p
:D

Love when my wife does things like that for me.. it's the small things and if you were to tell him it would have been on his mind all day/night.. It's better and sweeter this way, grats! :)

seezilla

Arachnopeon
Yeah, he was very happy with his surprise. I went looking for pictures to remind myself what the P. Ornata looks like and WOW. That's a beautiful T. I am so happy I got him/her. S/he's freshly molted too. (The molts still in the vial so Imma make hubby fish it out. {D)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
They are such pretty T's im glad im getting a Ornata soon. :D congrates on the awsome T :)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Seezilla, OOPS.....my bad! You're not a P ornata after all!! {D

Yes, P ornata are AWESOME. Enjoy Sodaboy!!

Y'all have a good thing going. I hope the future ex-Mrs Davis likes spiders, too.

:)

Terry