Picky roaches

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I have now tried pretty much everything under the sun as far as fruit and veggies goes, but the darn critters will only eat broccoli!

I've tried carrots, tomatoes, apples, oranges, pears, nanners and a potato. Ok, not everything under the sun, perhaps, but I thought these things were supposed to eat pretty much anything?

Anyways, I was just wondering, when they don't eat "juicy" stuff, should I give them watercrystals as well? Several people told me I didn't need watercrystals if they ate oranges, but as I'm having no luck, I'm thinking they're not getting enough fluids, becase the broccoli seems rather dry..

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ah, well, I do, and I imagine that would become one hell of a mess if misted daily...

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i feed my B. Dubias grapes. Gives them a cool greenish tint to them and they will take down a dozen or so in a few hours, sometimes a day. i also find they like spinich and if you want, try freezing the food so that it sort of frost bites. i noticed they liked the water that was frozen. i don't mist them, and i try to keep them as warm as possible with my room in the 80"s.

You should probably put this in the other section since this isn't about T's, it's about roaches or other inverts.