Picky Dubias won’t eat?

444 critters

Arachnopeon
I have seen that a few times recently as well. Always after the eggs have been expelled. Someone in another thread made a funny comment about blowing things out, female wise. It seems that's, indeed, what is going on ;)

Photographed it once, though to be fair it had a crushed head then a P. metallica envenomation.

Prolapse like yours. The creepy thing was it would go in and out, for 20 minutes. Fully in, and fully out, every 30 seconds or so. Probably the venom and contractions?

For clarity, note the expelled/aborted eggs

Those are some great shots btw. 👌

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Lots of blenders now are cheapy Chinese plaric types. If you use them, grind very little at a time as to not over heat those plastic gears! When you smell heated plastic fumes, stop.

Spice grinders are excellent. I pay about 210usd and I grind actual wood in them for over 15 years. Much cheaper than 40usd one needing replace the twice per year (15 years worth would be 1200usd).

If broke, good ol fashion elbow grease. Smash. As cheap as a free rock, as expensive as a mortar and pestel

444 critters

Arachnopeon
I personally just just steam rolled oats.. but if you are attempting to make a chow of some sort. A spice grinder is the way