Picking one is impossible...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh, and don't forget Ceratogyrus sanderi. I mean, that lovely "plug" instead of the horn.

Obviously I'm sure that after your "hmm....." you have considered the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her

:-s

basin79

ArachnoGod
Ceratogyrus brachycephalus, Hysterocrates laticeps, Heterothele villocella hmm.....
Toss a coin. That will let you know which you want whether it lands on the side you picked or not.

And of course coming from a T owner, get them all!!!

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Seeing as i only own an adult female H villosella my vote as to go there. Also they are a very interesting species mine is only around 2.5". She isn't the worlds greatest eater and because she webs a ton i have to disturb it just to see where she is.
She was a rescue tarantula after my friend was mis-sold her and he didn't want an aggressive/defensive tarantula in his home turns out she's neither I've never had a threat pose or anything but she's like lightening when she wants to be

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Toss a coin. That will let you know which you want whether it lands on the side you picked or not.

And of course coming from a T owner, get them all!!!
Tossing a coin works better with only two options, no? Write their name on three small pieces of paper, turn them into small "balls", mix them and pick one. Or, get all three, of course!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Tossing a coin works better with only two options, no? Write their name on three small pieces of paper, turn them into small "balls", mix them and pick one. Or, get all three, of course!
It matters not if there's 3 or more options with a coin. You just with sets. First 2 up. The winner goes against the remaining one.

The idea with the coin is that you know which one you want over the others because if the result doesn't go your way you feel robbed and disagree with it.

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Villoselas are super interesting gals. They are like OW incei. I even kept them im communal setup with partial success

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
Oh, and don't forget Ceratogyrus sanderi. I mean, that lovely "plug" instead of the horn.

Obviously I'm sure that after your "hmm....." you have considered the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her

:-s
I have considered Her. On my top 10.

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
I am looking at some confirmed females. Probably can't go wrong with any. The H. Laticeps would probably eat my adult E. javanica hissers better.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Being you, in the situation of "one only", I will choose H.laticeps. They have that good attitude :angelic: plus size. Now IMO when it comes to T's for me size is always a great plus. With that said, I love genus Ceratogyrus in general.

... who I am kidding? I love all 'baboons' :-/

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
Size is good since I have a twenty gallon high for it upon maturity. I'm sure it would love 10 inches of substrate

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Being you, in the situation of "one only", I will choose H.laticeps. They have that good attitude :angelic: plus size. Now IMO when it comes to T's for me size is always a great plus. With that said, I love genus Ceratogyrus in general.

... who I am kidding? I love all 'baboons' :-/
How big do Laticeps get?

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
Hmm I can't find the size of H. laticeps there isn't a lot of info on them. Hysterocrates gigas Gets 8 they say.