Picked up some new Ts

seezilla

Arachnopeon
we went to the San Antonio Reptile Expo and picked up two new Ts (only spent $40... woulda spent more but funds were short).

I spent $20 on a .5" G. Pulchripes sling. OMG I am so excited about this!!! Beautiful, pink and fuzzy is my new one. I bought my new g. pulchripes from captiveinverts.com. I really wish I had more money because there were so many Ts I wanted, but oh well. I got another spider on my wishlist and I am extremely happy it.

I was looking around and this other guy from Houston said he had a Goliath Birdeater for $20. Nice sized juvie, guessing a good three inches. But it wasn't a Goliath for sure. I bought it because why not? Turns out to be a L. Parahybana. Fairly certain it's a male and it's living up to it's notorious hair kicking reputation. He's kicked quite a few times in the last few hours I've had him. :D I'm really happy. The L. Parahybana wasn't on my wishlist just yet, but I'm glad I picked up the little guy anyway.

:p Yay! The More Spiders, the Merrier!

Will post pictures later.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Congrats on your new additions!
Were there any other invert dealers there? I almost went, but I wasn't sure it'd be worth it, there's never too many inverts there.

seezilla

Arachnopeon
No, there was only Brandon for the most part. There was two other dealers that had your basic Ts (B. smithi, G. rosea etc.) but Brandon had the best selection (and the most well cared for too). I loved it. I got to hold a beardy and see a couple of things I had only seen on the internet. But I'm easily amused! :D

seezilla

Arachnopeon
Pics of the new babies

This is my new G. Pulchripes (OMG isn't it cute??) Name suggestions? I'm thinking Shnoogie-Woogems :D but srsly, anything but Goldie.

And here's Chocolate! My L. Parahybana who is SO pretty!

I'll get better pics of my new babies later. I had to rehouse Chocolate, so she seems much happier now that she has more space. But I think I need to get a bigger KK for her. Y? :D

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You have been properly bitten, I see! :D Beautiful new babies, enjoy them!

seezilla

Arachnopeon
You have been properly bitten, I see! :D Beautiful new babies, enjoy them!
Yeah, I would agree. I'm going to be getting at least two e. campestratus slings as soon as I get paid again. So that's at least two more spiders to my collection before the end of the month and we already have 6 as of Sunday. Plus I really want to get a B. smithi, B. klaasi and a G. pulchra! :D It never ends because once I get those, I'll be wanting to get the ones that are more expensive and not so easy to find. :p

seezilla

Arachnopeon
I want more too a lot more, but I don't want to be broke
I agree. I will probably have to stop buying Ts for a couple of months until the holidays are over. The PZBs I'm planning to get are from a local breeder and I've been drooling over this particular T since I decided to join the hobby. So yeah, I have my priority Ts and that was E. campestratus and G. pulchripes. I just got my G. pulchripes, so since the PZB slings are ready and have molted into 2nd instars, I'm buying two as soon as I get paid. :D Everything else can wait for tax return season. ;)