Pic of my Fav snake!! Female Aru Green Tree Python

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I took out my girl today for some handling.... she's my favorite! I snapped a pic of her beauty. She's about 5 1/2 feet now in length.

Avic_Addict

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What a stunning animal. I think the Aru's are quite often overlooked in favour of other localities which is a shame. Are you planning to breed her in the future?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Chris!! Your killing me here man, with all these gorgeous animals. Stop it I tell you, stop it!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome greentree:worship: ive got 2 kaufiu(spelling)island,and 1biak local(nasty ofcourse) the other 2 are alittle nervous aswell,they are very happy in their enclosures anyway,and my emerald hmm that's another story, but yeah the arus are pretty nice to handle.:clap:

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Chris....she would be PERFECT for my male LOL. Let me know if you ever wanna get rid of her! ;)

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Chris....she would be PERFECT for my male LOL. Let me know if you ever wanna get rid of her! ;)

Hahahah you wish! ;P

I just picked up Anastasia's gorgeous male that we going to try to get offspring from.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
aren't gtp's nippy?
not all of them,in my opnion the biak local greentree is the most nippy(but there are some biaks that can be nice) the arus are pretty docile,my kofius are alittle skittish at first,but once you gently handle them they are fine,same with alot other gtps alittle patiance,some time any they can be handled without getting bit.:)