• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

PIaf94

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!

I did a trade. it came great packing and everything was really good shipped like he said and it came like he said. Will do business with him again. thanks!

kuadroglyph3

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!
overall awsome did a trade and bought some vinegaroons great communication fast shipping and the animals were in great health
i am very happy with the way everything went i would say very trustworthy and does his best to make sure the transaction goes well
as it did thanks again bran

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Received a healthy MM for him and a freebie as well. Packed great and shipped fast. I rarely get surprised, the freebie I got was a captive bred vinegaroon! How did he know I was looking for one :)

++POSITIVE REVIEW++

Last edited:

azroc909

Arachnosquire
100% positive
Just ordered some slings from Brandon. Communication was great whole transaction went smooth, packaging was awesome. Would recomend him to others.
Thanks again Brandon!

Martin

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
i recently did a transaction with Brandon and everything went on smoothly. The 2 Ts i bought from him were packed good and they were very healthy. Ill definitely do business with him again in the near future!!

TheHonestPirate

Arachnoknight
Positive ! Communication went great, vinegaroons arrived packed well and alive. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk