1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Photography Q's

Discussion in 'Through the Lens' started by xVOWx, Apr 17, 2006.

1. xVOWx

xVOWx Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    Alright, I've tried the search function and couldn't find as specific of information as I would like so here are some questions: What are some good kinds of digital cameras that take high quality pics? What cameras have you used that take good blacklight pics/tips on taking blacklight pics? (I've tried using 1.5s exposure on the cam I currently have and it hasn't worked). I've been looking into this cam, but I havn't gone and checked it out yet but it sounds like what I want/need and is in my price range, if anyone who is experienced with cameras could give me an opinion on it that would be great,

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4169016

2. Windchaser

Windchaser Arachnoking Old Timer

Go to dpreview.com, you'll find much better information about cameras there than here.

3. Kugellager

Kugellager ArachnoJester Arachnosupporter

What mark says above^^^ I pimp those guys as much as possible...It's the best site out there I have found and they do the most extensive-detailed reviews that I have ever seen.

John
    ];')

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.