Photography equipment

DeepSea

Arachnopeon
Since joining the board I have been looking at all the photography on here. There is some seriously good standards on here. Just curious what set ups / makes and models are being used.

Strike that, post moved to where I should have been looking........

Last edited:

DeepSea

Arachnopeon
If you click on an image in the gallery and then scroll down to where the comments are then there's an information tab, if you click that then it should give you various info on the image (including the make/model of camera it was taken on), not all images have that info though.

http://arachnoboards.com/gallery/0-1-heteroscodra-maculata.54979/#info
Cheers for that, had not scrolled down enough to notice that info box

i use a cannon T2i with an 18-135 lens and usually a 12mm extension tube (a lot cheaper than a macro lens). Usually i shoot with Flash, iso of about 400, and aperture around f14-f20 (helps with not being as good at focusing.

I'm no pro, but i think most of my pics turn out okay.
http://arachnoboards.com/threads/theneils-pictures.311187/
Theneil Thanks for the info. Looking at your pictures I think your doing more than ok. Nice collection as well.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
Theneil Thanks for the info. Looking at your pictures I think your doing more than ok. Nice collection as well.
Thanks. I'm still a long ways away from folks like advan and CEC though (Yet). If you haven't looked through their threads you should. Most of what makes my pics loog good is the camera. If you check ebay, you can find the older used models (like mine) for like 200 bucks if you are wanting to step up your equiptment.

Major 78

Arachnosquire
f0A7hn5.jpg 5KOuKRe.jpg ROsk6ic.jpg OovCsOB.jpg JXe1woT.jpg I use a Canon Powershot SX60 HS with a Raynox DCR-250 lens. Here are some pics of insects and flowers. I don't have any T's yet, so no pics of them.

Last edited: