Photographers

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Do any of you sell your prints? Some of your photographs are just SO good. I have a few jumping spider prints on my wall at work and I'd love some Ts. None of mine are 1/2 as good as some of yours.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I have sold a few digital downloads via Etsy, but I don't know for sure if people are printing them or using them on electronic devices as wallpaper or whatever. They are big, detailed files that are suitable for printing, though. I give the dimensions in each listing. I'll have more selection eventually...I'm just in a period where I'm waiting for a lot of them to grow more first.

Last edited:

Kitara

Arachnodemon
OH! Thank you to whoever moved this. I didn't even know this forum existed.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
@Kitara I have not sold any photos of arachnids but I have sold photos before I should maybe try to!

Kitara

Arachnodemon
@Kitara I have not sold any photos of arachnids but I have sold photos before I should maybe try to!
Definitely!! I met a guy at one of the expos that had a ton of prints. That's where I got the jumping spiders that are hanging on the wall in my office. I have them on the inside wall so that people that come by don't see them right away haha. I still don't have any tarantulas though and kinda lost focus after posting this. I would love to get some.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Definitely!! I met a guy at one of the expos that had a ton of prints. That's where I got the jumping spiders that are hanging on the wall in my office. I have them on the inside wall so that people that come by don't see them right away haha. I still don't have any tarantulas though and kinda lost focus after posting this. I would love to get some.
Hmmm I’m liking that idea!! Would be fun to do Maybe one day if I had that kinda time!

I tested printed this one today of my Neoholothele incei I just took!! B8DB4CDE-5DC5-4978-AFF8-B54BBE6F3CC7.jpeg

basin79

ArachnoGod
I've been asked if I sell prints. I don't. To really get a good print you need a really good printer. Something for £600 won't cut it for the really detailed macro shots.

I've allowed some who have asked to use a pic. Recently a business card for a tattooist in Mexico and something called Keeper Cards which many others have already helped with.

If I did have a really, really good printer I'd definitely print some pics off for myself and my mum. She loves the plant pics.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
I've been asked if I sell prints. I don't. To really get a good print you need a really good printer. Something for £600 won't cut it for the really detailed macro shots.

I've allowed some who have asked to use a pic. Recently a business card for a tattooist in Mexico and something called Keeper Cards which many others have already helped with.

If I did have a really, really good printer I'd definitely print some pics off for myself and my mum. She loves the plant pics.
It's cheaper and, in my opinion, better quality if you have the pictures printed professionally! This is quite affordable up to certain sizes!

basin79

ArachnoGod
It's cheaper and, in my opinion, better quality if you have the pictures printed professionally! This is quite affordable up to certain sizes!
Certainly a good way to get some printed yes.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Agreed!! It’s really not that bad to get prints made, when I was actually working as a photographer, and when I had to produce prints regularly like for example shooting semi-professional paintball shooting multiple teams in tournaments and all wanting their own prints for teams and personal player use, I never considered buying a printer, just getting prints made is by far the easiest and simplest method. I could have never afforded nor had the room for a professional grade printer that could print the sizes that teams wanted for posters and such. Big prints arent cheap but a printer to print big prints is faaaaar more expensive!!