Photo wanted - H. lividum

dymndgyrl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm looking for a photograph of an H. lividum to be used as part of the artwork on an album cover.

The spider needs to be either climbing up out of something (like a tunnel) or climbing over something towards the camera. A threat pose while doing this would be good too.

And, of course, I'd need permission from the copyright holder to use the photo.
We are on a shoestring budget for this independent recording and so the best I can offer in payment is a credit on the album and a free cd (when and if it gets finished!)

Oh, yeah, it's gothic progressive metal with classical overtones ala 'Nightwish' and tentatively titled "Lividum" (what else?:) )
Thanks to any who can be of help.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have shots of mine comin out of the tunnel.. but no threat pose. they are in my pic thread.

dymndgyrl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks, great shots, but I need to be able to see more of the spider, not just legs. I can never seem to be able to tease mine out of her hole. If you get a chance to snap a pic of yours when she's mostly out, that would be great (I know, I know, I'm asking the impossible!)

The final picture will be Photoshopped to show either the T coming up out of a grave in a cemetery or climbing foward over the top of a tombstone.

T. Junkie1

Arachnopeon
I have a shot fo one of my H. lividums that might work well for you, she was on top of her hide and I got a great closeup of her. Should I post it here or is there an e-mail address I can send it to? There are also a few pics of both of my lividums on my website that might work (brian.sbstearns.us), as long as you give me credit for the photo you can help yourself.