Photo Shoot...Gone Awry!!!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I took out my fav tarantula (Damascus) for a little photo shoot. My intention was to catch him midair jumping from one hand to the other. Here is what happened instead.....

kellygirl

Picture #1--Oh crap! Found that one spot I can't reach!!!!!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Picture #4--New strategy..."If you come here, I'll give you a kiss."

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Picture #5--He mistook my manipulation for a come-on and began to whisper sweet nothings in my ear!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Picture #6--And then suddenly I had a fashionable new hairbow!

Needless to say, I never got the picture I wanted... but I thought it was a cute little interaction. Such a ladies man... er, tarantula!

kellygirl

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
I think he REALLY loves you~:0)

Great pix! I wish that I trusted my T that much!
(Still working on it):eek:

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aaaaaaaaaaw Adorable!

Xenix ( A. Veriscolor) Went down my shirt this morning while we were holding her.
Headed right to the clevage.

So I sat back to watch TV with the girls and let her lounge and I look down and the little pip squeak is spinning a web between my... welll

She got two or three good strings going before I startled her and she stopped...

THAT little bug is spin crazy.

She can't do a Whole big lot at her size it seems but what she does it Great.

But yeesh, you put her between Any two points for more then a minut and she gets to work. I Wish I had had another adult in the house when she did this.
The Twins Tried to get a picture. But. We Did get a few great shots of the floor, the ceiling. Edens thumb. Faith earlobe.....
And one of a half orangish blur of the terrified cat running from camera arm twins....

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
Headed right to the clevage.

LOL, the little pervs! What is it about avics? I had a similar experience (minus the webbing) but opted not to post those pics! ;P

kellygirl

Infinity

Arachnopeon
cute pics, KG! :)

I had a similar experience with one of my husband's T. blondi babies... I was setting him up in a new home when he made a run for it up my arm and into my hair (which just happens to be about the same color as a TB ). After he and his friend that he was talking to on the phone lauged at me for about five minutes, he was able to catch him for me.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Alas, I didn't get any pics of the P formosa lounging in my armpit, but that's probably for the better, I may have forgotten to shave that morning :D

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice series, Kellygirl! I seem to be drawn to picture #2 for some reason.........
:D
Ed

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
nice series, Kellygirl! I seem to be drawn to picture #2 for some reason.........
Ed
:eek: =D
Good one, Ed..:)
Peace,
Gillian

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Kelly,
Very cute pics...Look for my post, ah the lovely smell of musk. After reading it, you'll know why I DIN'T take pics..
Peace,
Gillian

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
Ed

I KNEW someone would bring that up :p