Genus Phormingochilus

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
VERY cool Eddy...

Good luck with those! I know a couple of people over here that would like to see those...

Chris

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
wow that females a stunner!nice pics and best luck with the breeding!
so the Sulawesi sp. is now Phormingochilus?any more info on why its not Cyriopagopus?
-Chris

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow that females a stunner!nice pics and best luck with the breeding!
so the Sulawesi sp. is now Phormingochilus?any more info on why its not Cyriopagopus?
-Chris
cant wait to get these! hopefully i can collect some on my trip!

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
cant wait to get these! hopefully i can collect some on my trip!
Are you going to Sulawesi as well as Borneo then?

Looks half decent after a moult Eddy. How long does it take to dull out like the one Alvin showed us in his car that time?
All the best
Chris

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
a month at most Chris... but then i will not be looking at them for some time in 3 weeks {D

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
lol Eddy{D

Not sure? can I post this here? I mean I know the male belongs in another genus but........
Cheers
Chris

@syndicate................yes.

Attachments

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Are you going to Sulawesi as well as Borneo then?

Looks half decent after a moult Eddy. How long does it take to dull out like the one Alvin showed us in his car that time?
All the best
Chris
i thought Phormingochilus could be found in borneo aswell?? i already have several sulawesi specimans..

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
i thought Phormingochilus could be found in borneo aswell?? i already have several sulawesi specimans..
Yes Phormingochilus has been described as coming from Borneo & Sumatra, but from your comment I took it to mean you were talking about the species that is in the photo Eddy posted and these come from Sulawesi.

Cheers
Chris

BTW my pic is one from Borneo..possibly he one described as Phormingochilus everetti only I can't put the male in this thread as it doesn't match the description as it has tibial spurs.;)

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
BTW my pic is one from Borneo..possibly he one described as Phormingochilus everetti only I can't put the male in this thread as it doesn't match the description as it has tibial spurs.;)
Holy Theraphosidae Batman that would mean a load of stuff we can't give away (even tho i did a few posts back)..

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
what? Banned a nice guy like you? what did you do, answer in a direct way again?