Phormingochilus Arboricola care

Iamconstantlyhappy

Arachnoknight
Looking around and saw some of these slings for sale. Don't know anything about their care. Any thoughts?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Same housing/care requirements as any other arboreal species from the Ornithoctoninae subfamily.

Provide a good amount of moist sub as they will dig, wide vertical bark leant against the side or into a corner (you can use angled tubes but I find they make them even more reclusive than normal), plenty of low plant cover around the bark, and a water dish. For ventilation you want to make a row of holes all around just above sub level and some holes in the lid (you can provide more if you want but it'd be overkill tbh).

The photo below shows my O. schioedtei setup but it works just as well for Lampropelma/Phormingochilus spp.

Non Avic setup 1.jpg

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Same housing/care requirements as any other arboreal species from the Ornithoctoninae subfamily.

Provide a good amount of moist sub as they will dig, wide vertical bark leant against the side or into a corner (you can use angled tubes but I find they make them even more reclusive than normal), plenty of low plant cover around the bark, and a water dish. For ventilation you want to make a row of holes all around just above sub level and some holes in the lid (you can provide more if you want but it'd be overkill tbh).

The photo below shows my O. schioedtei setup but it works just as well for Lampropelma/Phormingochilus spp.

View attachment 363287
Found your reply on this T, thank you for this info as I currently have my eye on one right now.