Phlogius Strennus vs Crassipes - leg thickness

dragonblade71

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I seem to be getting some conflicting information about this subject. Comparing Phlogius Strennus and Phlogius Crassipes, which one would have thicker legs? I do admit that they both look reasonably thick-legged after seeing various images and videos.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
I've kept both male and female Strennus, and have a decent sized juvi female Crassipes, and can't say I ever noticed a difference tbh

dragonblade71

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh that's interesting. I do recall Steve Nunn saying Crassipes had thicker legs than Sarina at least....If I'm remembering things right. Regardless, from what Ive seen, both Crassipes and Strennus look pretty impressive when they're mature.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Oh that's interesting. I do recall Steve Nunn saying Crassipes had thicker legs than Sarina at least....If I'm remembering things right. Regardless, from what Ive seen, both Crassipes and Strennus look pretty impressive when they're mature.
To my knowledge, they are the 2 biggest species in the hobby, at least documented ones anyway. Definitely can't wait for both my Crassipes and Strennus to reach max size! On the note of Sarina, I'm really saddened that I've never seen them available before. One of the few true blacks we have

dragonblade71

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gosh, I had the impression that Sarinas used to be almost common place in the hobby years ago. I don't hear much about them these days. I certainly don't see them advertised anywhere.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Gosh, I had the impression that Sarinas used to be almost common place in the hobby years ago. I don't hear much about them these days. I certainly don't see them advertised anywhere.
Yea it sucks, Ive only been in the hobby for the better part of 2 years but even with gumtree requests Ive never had 1 speck of luck getting my hands on them. Even getting H.Formidabilis is easier