Phlogius sp "aussie Goliath"

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Who has some pics of some aussie goliaths? Now that they are getting bigger!

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Um ya! The people that got them from james a while back! They should be 3-5 inches by now! sorry should have specified!
Mine aren't anywhere near that big. I am far from a powerfeeder though. My biggest is getting close to three inches, but the others are still under two. Mine are never out anyway. If I do see them out they dart back in their burrows if I so much as walk by.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine's fairly good-sized, probably about 4" fully outstretched. Its a male and his legs go forever. I imagine he'll probably mature on his next molt.

Anyone breeding or planning to breed this species? I really want to give him a shot at a woman and this is probably my number one species to have a female of.

EDIT: As for pics, i haven't been able to get a pic since his last molt a month or so ago. He's skittish as can be but I'll see if I can catch him out.

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Mine's fairly good-sized, probably about 4" fully outstretched. Its a male and his legs go forever. I imagine he'll probably mature on his next molt.

Anyone breeding or planning to breed this species? I really want to give him a shot at a woman and this is probably my number one species to have a female of.

EDIT: As for pics, i haven't been able to get a pic since his last molt a month or so ago. He's skittish as can be but I'll see if I can catch him out.
Mine are the same way! I have two females but there only like 3.5 inches!

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a mature male that is roughly 4 to 4.5 inches. haven't been able to find him a lady at all.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have a group of them here as well.Somehow I got super lucky and ended up with 4 males and one female haha!:wall:
I will post some pics up soon if you guys want!
-Chris

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, that is one reason I slowed mine down. I didn't want any males I had to be ready before the females. I haven't bothered to sex them yet though.