1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Philth (Tom Patterson)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Bloodletting, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Bloodletting

Bloodletting Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive .......... Positive ..... Positive

Last year I loaned a male to Tom. I do a class project with my 6th grade students every year and I was hoping I would have some success with some males I sent out and would be able to use slings produced for my room. Tom had luck with the breeding and an egg sac was produced.

I needed about 50 slings for my room and although many survived, we didn't have enough.

Tom went beyond what he needed to do to help me with my project. He sent several b. albopilosum survivors and he included several other different slings to help make up the difference I needed.

I can't thank him enough for all he did. I would also like to mention, the packing was excellent and there was never a problem with communication. As I stated previously, he did so much more than he had to do and I would highly recommend him for any loan, purchase or trade.

All needed info for Tom....Philth (Tom Patterson) , or Philth@optonline.net

Thanks much...

Scott (Bloodletting)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2005
  2. KJE

KJE Arachnoangel Old Timer

Positive!

I did a breeding loan with Tom. He kept in contact with me the whole way and shipped my share of the sac as soon as they were ready. Packing was excellent! Slings were all active and healthy!

3. becca81

becca81 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

Positive!

Just finished a trade with Tom. He shipped when he said he would and all spiders arrived healthy and active. I wouldn't hesistate to recommend him to anyone!

Thanks, Tom! :clap:

Becca

4. Sr. Chencho

Sr. Chencho Arachnosquire Old Timer

Tom Patterson

Bought a couple of Sericoplema sp. rubronitens from Tom and I was very pleased on he handled everything from the transaction to the delivery of my new Ts. He responded to all my messages and and made my buying experience a cinch. His packaging method was superb and included heat warning messages on the box to assure a live delivery. My new Ts were extremely active and glad to be home. They readily ate shorty afterwards.
    Thanks Tom, my Ts arrived in less that two days. You were right, I couldn't be happier with them. Great doing business with you. Outstanding seller, you can't go wrong with Tom.

Gracias,
    Fred:razz:

5. syndicate

syndicate Arachnoemperor Old Timer

USA
    Positive

did a breeding loan with tom recently and everything went great.he knows his stuff!id recommend him to anyone

6. Mina

Mina Arachnoking Old Timer

Positive

Matthias and I just bought the most adorable little T. blondi sling from Tom. It arrived right on time, he packed it very well, and as soon as we unpacked the little one it was happily exploring its new home.
    We are very satisfied and would definitely buy from Tom again.
    Thank you Tom!!!!!!!

7. Sr. Chencho

Sr. Chencho Arachnosquire Old Timer

Mr. Patterson

Once again I am proudly announcing that I just bought three T. blondi slings from Tom. Just like before, I am very pleased with his manner of handling everything from communication, transaction, shipping in a timely manner, and superb packing. Seems I can't say enough about this man. He is a great seller. I will not hesitate in buying from him in the future, cause I can't go wrong. My slings were in a most active state, and we had FUN in rehousing them as soon as they arrived at our door. And Tom, many thanks for the wonderful freebies. They are great!! I am most pleased and excited about my new babies. I highly recommend Tom for your next purchase. He'll be there for you.

Fred:razz:
    South Texas

8. padkison

padkison Arachnoangel Old Timer

Positive

I did a trade with Tom and received a nice, well-packed T. Thanks Tom. :)

9. LittleGiRLy

LittleGiRLy Arachnoknight Old Timer

POSITIVE

Transaction was quick, communication was excellent, and the shipping was prompt. The T i ordered was packed with much care and arrived safe and sound. he even included a stunning freebie. I reccommend him to anyone and would definately do business with again!

10. NevularScorpion

NevularScorpion Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

CA
    Tom is one of the best guy here in AB. after 5 days the slings that he sent me died from unknown reason. After notifying him about what happened he quickly replace the dead slings. I will definetly deal with Tom again. His easy to talk to, good shipping skills and most of all good freebies. :)

11. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<POSITIVE>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just purchase some T's from Tom ,packaging was excellent and t's were in
    A1 condition.Highly recomended seller. Paulo

12. Beardo

Beardo Arachnoprince Old Timer

POSITIVE!

I ordered a couple of slings from Tom recently and I could not be happier with the transaction. His communication was flawless, his packing was superb and the animals I received are awesome. Tom is definitely a guy I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thanks again for such a smooth purchase, Tom! :)

13. Lucara

Lucara Arachnolord

Just purchased 5 adorable T. blondi slings. Everything was packaged perfectly and they were all healthy and fiesty! Thank you so much!!

14. kitty_b

kitty_b Arachnoprince

Positive

just received four Pamphobeteus sp. "platyomma" slings in perfect condition.

shipping was perfect, and he had no problem scheduling the shipping for when i could receive them.

A+, will work with again :)

15. Triprion

Triprion Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Highly Recommend

My first online arachnid purchase was from Tom. I was a little nervous at the prospect of having such "delicate" little slings shipped during the coldest months of the year to Denver, but Tom came through in a big way! All of the slings arrived packed wonderfully and in excellent condition, and he even threw in a couple of awesome freebies! Tom is very willing to offer advice and information and I will certainly be doing business with him again soon! Thanks Tom! :worship:
    Tim B

16. dragontears

dragontears Arachnoknight Old Timer

Fantastic!

I just completed a trade with Tom, he was more than generous with his side and offered to ship me my part even before my slings were ready. The slings came in healthy and alert and well packed. I will be doing business with him again. I highly recommend him!

17. patrick86

patrick86 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Absolutely Positive!

Tom and I recently did a 50/50 and I just received a box full of spiderlings. Thank you very much Tom, you have the touch!!:clap: :D

18. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive A+++ Transaction

I have just completed my 2nd transaction with Tom. I can say that doing business with Tom is easy and uncomplicated. I am really looking forward to my next business deal with him. He has some really good tarantula stock at exceptionally good prices.

Thank You !!!

19. bluefrogtat2

bluefrogtat2 Arachnoangel Old Timer

very positive

just received my end of a trade with tom.
    couldn't be happier,packaged perfectly.very nice looking pampho's.would trade again anytime.
    andy

20. xhexdx

xhexdx ArachnoGod Old Timer

I just received my order from Tom. The packing was great, and the communication between he and I was excellent. Thanks again, Tom.

(Positive) ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.