• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Phillip Redwine Exotics (www.redwineexotics.com)

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Phillip Redwine Exotics

Positive

Hi all...:)

I had the luck to "encounter" Phil over the net when I wrote just an e-mail to him that he has a very nice,good informative website.

Guess what,,he's also a very,very good dealer.

I have bought 11 Tarantulas from him and they all arrive in very good shape, well-packed, in-time and all the animals from him are also very nice looking.
You can ask him anything and he'll answer back and he has also a very good understandable "laid-back" attitude to tarantula keeping: It should be fun and no worries.

I have just positive to say about him so I can really recommend his animals and dealership, you won't be disappointed,,I promise.

You see him in here posting all the nice looking pics of Tarantulas on and off...:)

Should also add that his s'ling size are on the bigger size.
If a s'ling is mentioned like 1 inch it's r e a l l y 1 inch.

Kenny

Last edited:

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Killer deal!

Positive

I got to give my buddy Phil a thumbs up when it comes to great dealings! Phil, and I have been buying and swaping stuff at Dixie Reptile Shows for years, and he's always had killer stuff to swap. Last show I got a beautiful A. seemanni adult female from him, that wasn't a typical "pet store" quality seemanni, but a robust blue, recently molted "peach"! I kept this for my private collection for breeding, because this type of quality A. seemanni, is hardly ever seen. Not to mention, Phil and his wife Tracey, are all around great neighbors at the show, always helping with watching my table, and helping me set up. Phil also has some killer baby herps at the show too.

I could go on, but I would recommend Phil to anyone!

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

This post should have been made a long time ago but I did not know of the existence yet of this board at that time.

Phil was the first dealer from whom I had ordered a T on-line. I had lots of questions & worries as to the procedure of mailing a Tarantula in the mail, knowing how our postal system treats our packages. Most of the packages we receive look as if they had been used for football practice.

Phil continued to patiently answer my questions & helped to put my fears at ease with his answers..........the result being that I received a very healthy & beautiful G.aureostriata sling in excellent condition & his packing was great!!!

This was last October & the Chaco (that is it's name - LOL) has more than doubled its size & has a voracious appetite & is doing very well.

I owe a BIG thanks to Phil for helping me get my feet wet regarding on-line ordering of Ts & for showing me that on-line ordering can be a positive experience.:D

You can't go wrong by dealing with Phil. Give him a call or send him an e-mail & see if he has what you are looking for because if you don't, you are missing out on a pleasant & positive & fun experience.

Thank you, Phil.........albeit late for me to do so................

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

I had a very pleasant experience when buying a couple tarantulas from Phillip. I bought a large female P. Cancerides and an usumbara from him at the reptile show, and they're just beautiful spiders. They're well fed and healthy, and he took the time to talk to me about them. I will most definately buy from Phillip again....he even babysat my armful of critters while I bought more! :D

bamaspiderman

Arachnopeon
Positive

Phil is the first person that I met that knew a lot about spiders. It was about 2 years ago. I was in Birmingham Al looking for T's at a pet store and found his # on a bulletin board. I called & he invited me to come over. My love for T's became an obsession after I saw his stock. I have bought 10-15 from him and have never been disappointed. His spiders are well cared for and healthy. His web site is great. Phil is a great dealer and an even better friend. I would highly recommend him to anyone.