Philadelphia Reptile Expo January 15th

egyptiancrow

Arachnobaron
Anyone else headed over there?
Dunno how many inverts will be there, first time going to this one- been to carlisle before- but hoping to pick up a couple spiders, maybe scorpion or true spiders if i see any :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i

Well, I did that but, its a bit.... uhh, not very helpful. Most of the links dont even work unfortunately
Slack organizers then. I've never run into that, first time for everything. If I don't know who the vendors are, I don't bother. I've been to tons of these.

Stemmy101

Arachnosquire
Anyone else headed over there?
Dunno how many inverts will be there, first time going to this one- been to carlisle before- but hoping to pick up a couple spiders, maybe scorpion or true spiders if i see any :)
Do you know of any other upcoming expos in PA?

jc55

Arachnoknight
That is a three and a half hour ride for me but have never been to any repticon shows up this end of the US.

egyptiancrow

Arachnobaron
Do you know of any other upcoming expos in PA?
i know every expo within 5 hours of my area, basically. Theres gettysburg, carlisle, oaks, and lebanon. theres the one in maryland mentioned before, its not in pa but its closer than some of the PA ones from me, since theyre out west. I dont know anything about west PA or super far north, sorry!

That is a three and a half hour ride for me but have never been to any repticon shows up this end of the US.
where are you approximately? theres some further out but, those are far from Me. I live less than 45 mins from oaks so its the closest one by far. most of them are 1-5 hours away from me.

jc55

Arachnoknight
i know every expo within 5 hours of my area, basically. Theres gettysburg, carlisle, oaks, and lebanon. theres the one in maryland mentioned before, its not in pa but its closer than some of the PA ones from me, since theyre out west. I dont know anything about west PA or super far north, sorry!

where are you approximately? theres some further out but, those are far from Me. I live less than 45 mins from oaks so its the closest one by far. most of them are 1-5 hours away from me.
I am close to the foothills of the Adirondack mountains in NYS at the present time