Phidippus johnsoni

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Wow, you're really lucky! I been on the hunt for this species for a while now. www.phids.net use to have them readily available but he stopped selling jumpers. :(

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Wow, you're really lucky! I been on the hunt for this species for a while now. www.phids.net use to have them readily available but he stopped selling jumpers. :(
Yup! Definitely a stroke of pure luck. I opened the door to my lab, and there she was jumping across the floor about a foot in front of my toes. And I was right on time for a meeting, too! So when I grabbed a jar to get her, all I was thinking was "Please be easy to catch! I can't be late to this meeting!" Sure enough, I cupped her on the first try, and she climbed right up the side of the jar:)

I was very tempted to buy a lottery ticket.... haha!

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
mine are both the meanest things alive and always attempt to bite me
Hmm..... mine seems to be fine. Hasn't shown any interest in biting me yet. I can just prod her around, and she just crawls around accordingly. I love the way she cocks her head up to look at me when I open the enclosure.

Little my

Arachnopeon
Hmm..... mine seems to be fine. Hasn't shown any interest in biting me yet. I can just prod her around, and she just crawls around accordingly. I love the way she cocks her head up to look at me when I open the enclosure.
Mine either I just bought one a couple days ago and she is the sweetest thing I hope yours brings you more luck in the future, I should also point out that the one you caught is a male btw