• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

PetsMart-Plymouth Meeting, PA

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

They don't sell Tarantulas but they have a good selection of accessories and products. The staff is friendly and helpful, although not knowledgeable about tarantiulas but I wouldn't expect it because they don't sell them. The highlight is their Crickets. They carry pinheads and 2/3 grown sub-mature crickets. The crickets bins are kept clean and have a large supply of water gel and gut load for the crickets to feed on which appears to be changed daily(yes ,I sometimes go to the store to look around several times a week and I've monitored this personally). These are the best conditions I've seen for feeder crickets in my area. Prices are more reasonable than their competitors as well. The crickets are always well hydrated/fed and very lively.