PetCo Conference Call Info

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Well I stopped by my local Petco no new T flood there just a single A.Avic they've had for a while

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I've yet to get a response from the email I sent, maybe I'll call the Petco # that was provided.
FWIW, the 3 Petco stores in my area don't sell any T's and I have asked at each store. Only "live" items are male Bettas in the small glass bowls.
I do however buy my chinchilla food there, only local store that carries 25 & 50 pound bags.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
I've yet to get a response from the email I sent, maybe I'll call the Petco # that was provided.
FWIW, the 3 Petco stores in my area don't sell any T's and I have asked at each store. Only "live" items are male Bettas in the small glass bowls.
I do however buy my chinchilla food there, only local store that carries 25 & 50 pound bags.
Same, no response to my email either. Hopefully its because they are flooded with em

Dovey

Arachnobaron
Yet another charming aspect of BIG RETAIL is that store sizes and standard products vary wildly. When I lived in Tyler, TX, we finally got a Petco (always good to have another source for bedding, etc.) but it was a small one with really pathetic stock. Don't even get me started on their live feeder aisle other than to say even fruit flies should have decent lives, let alone those poor plague-ridden crickets - when they HAD crickets. Just up the road in Longview, however, was a rockin' Petco that featured really hard to find stock like gorgeous archer fish for less than $7 each and a dependably fresh supply of feeder insects. Same corporation, same region, similar towns: an hour, yet worlds, apart!

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Yet another charming aspect of BIG RETAIL is that store sizes and standard products vary wildly. When I lived in Tyler, TX, we finally got a Petco (always good to have another source for bedding, etc.) but it was a small one with really pathetic stock. Don't even get me started on their live feeder aisle other than to say even fruit flies should have decent lives, let alone those poor plague-ridden crickets - when they HAD crickets. Just up the road in Longview, however, was a rockin' Petco that featured really hard to find stock like gorgeous archer fish for less than $7 each and a dependably fresh supply of feeder insects. Same corporation, same region, similar towns: an hour, yet worlds, apart!
Different mgr who hires staff who are like him or her.