Pet Show...

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
Went to an Exotic Pet Market show yesterday at the Fairgrounds in JAX, FL and although I expected more vendors there, I did come away with two new T's. I got a 2" C. fasciata for $20 and an Avic sp. that I'm still trying to identify for $7. They called it a Common Pinktoe and it was with a bunch of other A. avics, but this doesn't look any of the A. avics I have, lot more brown/fuzzier. The dealer said he didn't know why it looked different than others, but it had pink toes just like the others so that's what they were calling it. It's an Avic of some sort though. I'll post a pic later and let the experts here identify it.

Anyone in Jax can still get there today and check out the small selection T's, there were still two more juvie C. fasciata ($20), a juvie H. lividum ($22), lots of A. avics ($7), lots of A. seemani ($7), and of course a lot of juvie G. Rosie ($5) for sale.

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It might be a different morph.......Never know...

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
most of the common avic avics ad juvies have a brownish orange tint inside thier reg blackish blue tint, if that makes any sense, kinda like a costa rican tiger-rump.