Pet (INSERT ANYTHING)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Pet twitcher (if you've played Dead Space then you know what I'm on about)

View media item 59577
Pet AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

View media item 58010 L. nigerrimum threat.jpg

Please welcome my pet cork tube
This is why I generally don't use tube hides for arboreals

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

Serpyderpy

Arachnosquire
Psalmopoeus irminia and Psalmopoeus cambridgei, my pet dirt curtains.
I'm retracting this statement for the time being, I saw not one but both of them today around the same time. Couldn't believe it. In the wake of this I'd like to nominate Euthycaelus colonicus, Orphnaecus philippinus and Kochiana brunnipes as my pet holes, and my Psalmopoeus pulcher as my pet yoga master for all the poses she pulls. Namaste. :p

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Not a "pet" but my trio of terrestrials are my fuzzy little do-nothings. Aside from that my A. chalcodes is my pet acrobat, she's a terrestrial with dreams of performing with Cirque du Soleil.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I'm retracting this statement for the time being, I saw not one but both of them today around the same time. Couldn't believe it. In the wake of this I'd like to nominate Euthycaelus colonicus, Orphnaecus philippinus and Kochiana brunnipes as my pet holes, and my Psalmopoeus pulcher as my pet yoga master for all the poses she pulls. Namaste. :p
P.cambridgei to P.irminia 'quick, dude, they're writing negative reviews on us, do something, NOW!'
Psalmopoeus youtubers :shifty:
:p

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Thought this would be fun. List what a certain tarantula of yours is, like a pet rock or pet hole but not those. For example, my B. hamorii is a pet sailing stone. The only times I have ever seen it move is when either I moved it or prey did. Yet it changes position constantly. What about you guys?
Changes position when you aren’t looking...Only moves to feed or approach food source...comprable to a pet rock...no offense but it seems like you’ve got a little weeping angel on your hands...