Pet (INSERT ANYTHING)

The Seraph

Arachnolord
Thought this would be fun. List what a certain tarantula of yours is, like a pet rock or pet hole but not those. For example, my B. hamorii is a pet sailing stone. The only times I have ever seen it move is when either I moved it or prey did. Yet it changes position constantly. What about you guys?

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Muffin, my G. pulchripes is a pet breakfast cake because she is seriously the calmest spider I have ever seen. She's so cute taking prey too she like walks up to it all slow and gentle. She's never ever kicked hairs and I keep telling my father that she is about as dangerous as a literal muffin. ;) I love her to bits. (But not enough to actually eat her for breafast!)

Urzeitmensch

Arachnosquire
My P. Irminia is a pet murderer.

It sees (or feels), it kills. Small cricket? Kill it. Much too big cricket? Kill it. Dead cricket? Kill it again. I have to rehouse the T. soon. Will be fun.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
B. schroederi: pet garbage disposal, as my juvie female will eat anything and everything if given the chance.

FeralTami

Arachnopeon
Spooky, my pet scaredy cat is my L. parahybana who is scared of everything that moves, even her food, so I have to pre kill it for her or she refuses to eat!

IMG_20190508_034112.jpg

Gnarled Gnome

Arachnoknight
Precious, my Aphonopelma chalcodes, is a pet teleporting furball. She will seem to not move and then when I check on her she's redecorated the enclosure. She's currently feeling feisty however, so I got a good picture of that fur belly.

Attachments

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
My C.sanderi is a pet paranoid mental patient. As soon as I pick up its tub it comes out running around looking for the threat in every nook and cranny.