[Inquiry] Pet Center USA

Mike B

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know if Pet Center USA is only selling T's by whole sale or not? I was just on their site and not only did they raise minimum purchase to $100 bucks but I couldn't find a link to the T's other than a whole sale link.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Does anyone know if Pet Center USA is only selling T's by whole sale or not? I was just on their site and not only did they raise minimum purchase to $100 bucks but I couldn't find a link to the T's other than a whole sale link.
He just went through a huge all site inclusive BOGO sale and is probably doing site maintenance. Send an email if it doesnt change in a couple days

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
I noticed his site doing weird things for the last couple of weeks and was wondering what was up. He's always had a strange website though so I just figured it was normal...

Its odd that an owner would not check on his business for several weeks at a time too.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I noticed his site doing weird things for the last couple of weeks and was wondering what was up. He's always had a strange website though so I just figured it was normal...

Its odd that an owner would not check on his business for several weeks at a time too.
If you read some of the Facebook posts he left for a vacation an the Manger in charge indicated to him that everything was fine when he checked in.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
ADMIN NOTE: That was a lot of clean up that was unnecessary. Either you have an answer to the question the OP asked, or you don't. This is NOT for discussion on anything else! In case you forgot the original question, here it is:
Does anyone know if Pet Center USA is only selling T's by whole sale or not?
All other comments will be removed. If people continue to ignore the rules for posting in this section, points will be handed out and possible suspensions. If you do not know the answer to the original question, you have NO business posting in this thread, period!

raggamuffin415

Arachnosquire
Site is still effectively inactive as far as I can tell. Hopefully everything's ok. The entire site was bogo in June or just some of his inventory as he's done for a while now?

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He's selling everything and quitting. You'd have to contact him, I'm fairly certain he wants to only do wholesale to offload his inventory. You're not going to be able to place a normal order with him.