peruvian green velvet thrixopelma pruriens

motorteipidpa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
does any one keep these?it seems like im the only person who has ever bought one of these.only place that has them is darrin verniers site.ive never herd any one talk about them or see them on any site besides golden phoenix exotica.com.who here keeps these guys?just curious on how many people actually have this species.there cheap and dont have the greatest markings accept for a barely noticebale green tint on the carapace and minor leg striping.guess that y know one has them,haha.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They're actually on my list of ts I'm interested in. What has yours been like so far?

motorteipidpa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
from my experience,they seem to be pretty fast,and skittish,but not prone to bite.also,out of the single year that i have been keeping t's this specimen has molted more times then any of my other t's,there pretty fast growing in my experience.there also voracious eaters,it never refuses a prey item unless its in pre molt.so there pretty much skittish,fast growing and big eaters.there appearence is also very spindly compared to my other t's.
Tom